Hexaware Dream Runners Half Marathon 2020 – Virtual Run
- A virtual run is a running event equivalent of ‘Work From Home’.
- No congregation at a common start and finish point, as is common for an event. You choose to run at the time and place of your choice, within the provided window of time.
- It is advisable to run in the vicinity of your neighborhood, with strict adherence to Social Distancing and No Group Congregation norms.
- A window of time of 2 days(presently) is provided for enabling this.
- It will not be a conventionally timed run based on bib, timing chip and timing mat.
- You have to record your run on the running app you are comfortable with and then upload the same to a provided link so that all the data is collated as it would be in a running event.
The Proceeds from this Event will be donated to:
a) COVID-19 Front Line Workers
b) Freedom Trust – in aid of Prosthetic Limbs
c) International Foundation for Crime Prevention and Victim Care (PCVC) – to support physical recuperation of women burn survivors of violence
Event Date: September 19 & 20
Categories: 21.1K, 10K, 5K
The Registration Fees cover:
Medal, Tshirt, E-certificate and donation towards the supported causes.
a) T-shirt is optional – the equivalent amount will be donated towards the cause.
b) T-shirt and Medal are not applicable for runners residing outside of India.
For any additional queries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org